lørdag den 5. marts 2011

filmstudent in job and funding

... I got a nice letter from a nice lady. She was a bright student at our filmschool and an asset to her class. Now she asks for a piece of advice on behalf of a filmfriend and as there's a connection to Greenland I'lll certainly try my best to get a good idea or two - get in touch, pls, if one of You see the light.
I'll be back here with info., when something materialize:

Hi Jeppe,
I believe you are doing well and in Odder Hojskole you have only very talented students. My friend and colleague from work prepares a documentary film about approx. seventy years old couple who moved for important part of their life to Greenland. At the same time she is looking for funding opportunities. At least the fly tickets are very expensive and it is impossible to pay it just from her salary.... Initial budget is apporx. 47 000 DKK for one person, and they will be four. Old couple, Petra and her cameraman. So it is 188 000 DKK. I wondered if we could find a program or a fund in Denmark.

If you have any ideas and tips, I'm very grateful for it!

I work in the largest czech newspaper media house as a camerawoman. We add our videos to the internet version of newspapers. You can see it here www.idnes.cz. Due to your lessons I have this job. In the future I would like get into with documentaries or magazines for television. But the path to the stars may not be too fast :-)

Greetings from camerawoman of documentary film "Moving Lene",
Michaela (Autumn 2008).Hi Jeppe,

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar