onsdag den 25. maj 2011

TV-board

Here's a few thoughts on the "TV-Board" from former filmstudent Adam ( see below ):

kære Jeppe,

det lyder fantastisk, and what is the invitation? I don't get it - is it about going there and work on the project? from when, until when? sleeping where? Please help me out! My heart cries for Denmark, I'd love an opportunity to go there.
BTW, I completed the best courses I could find here, HD technican and DOP, for a lot of money, but they were quite crappy, your lessons were much more meaningful.

mange greetings,
Adam

...and a few days after:

if that is really going to happen I would love to come. I would be happy to do some hard work in Danish atmosphere (ahh, we had an international DOP conference here with BIG names that my HSC school organized, they were talking about setting a limit of daily worktime in 12 hours, when the Danish guys quietly commented that they never work longer than 8 hours a day:)
So do you think I can still get a place for August? Should I just send an application in the normal way?
BTW, I have learned a lot of things recently that would fit very well into the body & mind part of the school, I would love to make some workshops too.

Adam

The Picture has nothing to do with the "TV-Board", whatsoever. Its from Danish Filmsshool, aprox 1974, featuring Student Bille August, student Fritz Schrøder and student Jeppe Hovman on set at "The Nordic Film Studios"

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar