onsdag den 25. maj 2011

5 lines and Fassbinder

I just happened to ask Jozefa, filmstudent from autum 07 to send 5 lines on her whereabouts:

ok, 5 lines... :)
I'm working on my thesis (german language and literature, but about a film theme: Rainer Werner Fassbinder's movie: The bitter tears of Petra von Kant, a great movie). Beyond this I'm trying to find my way towards filmmaking (directing and editing). This is what I really want to do. That's why we both with Adam (you may remember him as well) thought about joining the Odder film group for one more course :) But Adam wants to go from august this year, and me in the next term from january :-s Are there some places left, or is the school full?
this is already the 7th line, so I finish here :-D

kisses to YOU and all the Odder people!

Jozefa

PS from filmJeppe: abovementioned Adam is another 07-student ( fascinating bunch, the 07's ), he's a filmmaker in Hungary by now...see picture, its Adam behind the cam...the other one is Anna.

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar