torsdag den 6. august 2009

reflections on filmwork

Interesting, slightly bombastic ( sic.! filmJeppe ), considerations from Adam, hungarian filmstudent, who joined our "Filmschool" back in 08 and carried on to work and stydy within filmproduction back home, writes amongst others to filmJeppe:...I finished the HD technician course (we focused on the Sony F series and RED)..... The HD technician stuff is not really for me, I would prefer to be in a small crew where each person has a wider responsibility and things are not so much planned ahead. I wasn't really happy seeing how big films are made - there are so many bored people with nothing to do! I don't want to be one of them, but for a while I can do anything. Not just filming but also composing music or editing (by the way, my exam film about PM10 got over 20 000 views and created quite some discussion about the issue, which I am quite happy about ( youTube, PM10 by Adam Baki... filmJeppe ). I hope you are doing all right and look forward to an interesting new semester....

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar