søndag den 11. august 2013

tv-lady missing

...I'm afraid I have to dig into my skills from several detective-stories: Good old Tine Pia Jensen, film student at our set-up autum 2008, seems to have evaporated only leaving few traces of clues - and as a real lady definitely no scent -.
I fist stumbled over this mystery finding this note on my doorstep one chilled morning fighting my way to open up the chickens door, trying to make sure that no wolf or vulture was hovering in the groaning firs:
  1. Forlod jobbet hos DR
    juli — Tv-tilrettelægger
    TV-tilrettelægger hos DR Ung

    ...as You'll imagine, my desperate followers, my hair hasn't been it usual self since and I have applied all efforts left in this ageing, stiff-legged mortal frame of mine to work on her recovery.
     First sign of life, do we trust this sign, is it valid info or  is this a criminal act of ingenious photoshop:

    1. ...I am certainly not going to put aside this mystery and I'll accept any kind of help, hints, hope and support - unfortunately The School of Film and Tv-production is a small poor and simple structure and we have no means to pay for info...but kisses galore should be given to the bearer of solid cues...thanks, filmJeppe.
      PS. of course I'll keep in touch and reach out for You, dear friends and supporters,  when coming into possession of news.

2 kommentarer:

  1. Jeppe!! I'm right here! And yeah you were right! I'm still doing Film - currently in Australia! I was doing internship at DR and now I'm studying my final year of the education 'TV-and media directing' in Australia, at RMIT university in Melbourne. The focus right now is documentary and video art.

    These courses actually reminds me a lot of the great films we were doing back at Odder Højskole. Very creative and artsy sometimes. Thanks for that, you thought me a lot, and look where I am now :)
    I will leave you more hints in the future so you know what I'm doing ;)

    KISS - (keep it simple stupid) from Tine Pia Jensen

    SvarSlet
  2. ..something seems to be working in this world...people popping up from outer space and such - amasing. We modified "Kiss" to "keep it simple sweethart", remember...just to be a bit more polite than other film/tv-people...so kiss from me and enjoy...filmJeppe

    SvarSlet