søndag den 28. februar 2010

old student - true slow

Picture: Adam and Anna Rusinkova recording "Oscar" back in 2007.
News from Hungary. Adam from A07, about a project he planned, when he joined our filmschool in Odder. Adam is a keen bicycle enthusiast and he uses his filmskills to dig into the word of pedal-power - amongst others. The Weisscam he mentions is a suffisticated fastmotion camera, which makes "real or true" slowmotion. Check fx . homesite of "medietek.dk" og Weisscams ovn homesite:
Dear Jeppe,I just can't wait telling you that I got sponsorship from Germany and I am going to shoot the bike clip I already planned in Denmark, using a Weisscam. A company just bought one here and we can rent it - together with a LOT OF light since we will shoot 300 fps indoors...I will let you know where you can see the result.Hope everything is fine and dandy!Adam

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar