tirsdag den 5. maj 2009

letter from The Polish Filmschool in Lodz


Here is Lukasz, when he joined our filmschool . He writes amongst others.:

....Right now it's time for us at the FilmSchool to come up with a thesis' subject (MA diploma work) - I'm at my fourth year. As you may rememer I study at the Production Managers Dept. and I need to write about sth in that area. I thought to myslef why not combining a thesis with a going back to Denmark:) On the Noridsk's website I read the info that they provide such interships and help making a Master's thesis. And I instantly had my Cv and cover letter done and sent it to Zentropa and Nordisk Film in case they have some interships at the moment. Hoping they will be interested I mentioned about the subject: Film Production Financing Systems in Poland and Denmark particularly excluding Polish Film Institute and Nordisk Film Foundation. Unfortunately they answered they do not recruit at the moment:( what do you think about this?I have been recently to an interview in Warsaw Film Foundation and probably I'll get a job on a CentEast Market Warsaw in October. It is a place where people of the branch meet, watch latests films from Eastern region and sell/buy them.....

Of course I am up to date with some Danish productions which come to cinemas across Poland. I liked especially Frygtelig Lykkelig and Go with peace, Jamil. I can't wait to see 'The Antichrist'....

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar